The culture of safety is paramount to our operations. Koolardie Aviation Pty Ltd has a Safety Management System that encompass the following aspects
- Safety Management including Passenger Safety Briefing
- Incident/Injury Reporting
- Work Cover Administration
- Hazard Identification and Risk Management
- Hazardous Substances Management
- Electrical Equipment
- Noise management
- Manual handling
- Fitness for work
- Emergency Procedure, Survival and First Aid
Management is committed to informing WHSQ of all incidents that require notification
The company operations manual is approved and audited by CASA. Job & Environmental Safety Analysis reports can be supplied for any contract upon request.
Drug & Alcohol Policy
Koolardie Aviation has implemented the CASA approved "Drug and Alcohol Management Plan". The company has a zero tolerance towards drugs and alcohol in the work place
All new or contract staff are educated on the plan and the continual implementation and monitoring of the policy is adhered to.